""Liberty and freedom are precious and must be fought for and many generations of Americans have answered the call and heard the toll of the Liberty Bell. Now is such a time and ask not for "whom does the bell toll". For those on the greens at Lexington and Concord heard the call and saw the approaching danger in the forms of "Brown Bess" and "Redcoat". And when the smoke had cleared the deaf ear of the oppressor was pierced by "the shot heard round the world".""
by Ron Russell


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

National Tea Party: Maybe You are NOT a Racist!

It seems these days that anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist. That was a campaign tactic that's now been transferred to his administration. Really, what is a racist. I prefer to associate with whites in general more than with blacks---therefore, I'm racist. Does it not matter that I have more in common with them, guess not--I'm racist. Tried to speak to some Mexicans the other day at the store, suppose they couldn't understand me, so I went on with my shopping--I'm racist. I support legal immigration, not illegal immigration--I'm racist. I think most of Obama's policies are foolish--I'm racist. So what is a racist? Took the time to look it up--says a racist is someone who has an unreasoning dislike for someone on another race. Gosh, that lets me off the hook, I have reasons for my dislikes. I dislike some Arabs because they want to kill me so I guess that one is ok. I dislike some Mexicans because they jumped the fence so that one is ok. I dislike some blacks because they feel I owe them something guess that one is ok. And finally, I dislike liberals, because I simply cannot tolerate fools, guess that one is ok, too. Gee, maybe I'm not racist.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: