""Liberty and freedom are precious and must be fought for and many generations of Americans have answered the call and heard the toll of the Liberty Bell. Now is such a time and ask not for "whom does the bell toll". For those on the greens at Lexington and Concord heard the call and saw the approaching danger in the forms of "Brown Bess" and "Redcoat". And when the smoke had cleared the deaf ear of the oppressor was pierced by "the shot heard round the world".""
by Ron Russell


Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Unintended Consequences of the Hen chasing the Rooster

Giving an entirely new meaning to female story of last night's adventure:  

First Girl      "I got me a big cock last nite"!
Second Girl   "MeToo"!

Somehow, I think this gives an entirely new meaning to the 'MeToo' movement also.

Say you don't see the hand-writing on the wall?  Well I wouldn't expect that from an old misogynist white fart!

Truth is, it's no longer kosher to say, "I'll screw the light bulb into the socket".  In this Huxleyeon Brave New World we must say, "Let's screw the socket into the light bulb"!  Get use to it guys we're  becoming obsolete---like a bolt without a nut.  Really, a recent report by the United Nations, confirmed the quantity of sperm in the world's sperm banks is sufficient for the next 100 years.  I plan to make a deposit later today to insure the future survival of my gene pool!  However, that may present a small problem because of my recent prostate removal.  Guess I will have to work twice as hard to get half as much!

No comments: