""Liberty and freedom are precious and must be fought for and many generations of Americans have answered the call and heard the toll of the Liberty Bell. Now is such a time and ask not for "whom does the bell toll". For those on the greens at Lexington and Concord heard the call and saw the approaching danger in the forms of "Brown Bess" and "Redcoat". And when the smoke had cleared the deaf ear of the oppressor was pierced by "the shot heard round the world".""
by Ron Russell


Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Buy Insulated Replacement Windows in Little Rock

If you live in the Little Rock area, I would urge you to get a price quote from Allen Construction if you are seriously considering having new windows installed on your home.  Although I now live in Mississippi I have known the owner, John Allen for some 35 years now and count him among my closest friends.  I first came into contract with the man when he installed storm windows on my home in Little Rock, back in the mid 1970's.  During that encounter we developed a friendship that has lasted until this day.  Over the years I have come to appreciate the man's honesty and integrity when dealing with others.  John's company is small with no salesmen and a very low overhead both of which allow him to pass along those saving to his customers.  Allen Construction  has been in business for over 30 years.  They are bonded and insured and you can be sure that John will do what he promises when  he does your job.  On a personal note, I have been retired for about 10 years now and often find myself with little to do except play with my blogs.  So I have decided to do this little bit for my old friend in Little Rock.  Ron R.

No comments: