""Liberty and freedom are precious and must be fought for and many generations of Americans have answered the call and heard the toll of the Liberty Bell. Now is such a time and ask not for "whom does the bell toll". For those on the greens at Lexington and Concord heard the call and saw the approaching danger in the forms of "Brown Bess" and "Redcoat". And when the smoke had cleared the deaf ear of the oppressor was pierced by "the shot heard round the world".""
by Ron Russell


Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Window Contractors in Little Rock

Need a good window contractor in Little Rock then check our Allen Construction.  Sure it's a small company, but one that takes pride in individual service.  I have known the owner, John Allen for more years than I like to admit.  He installed windows in my home back in the 1970's and we have been friends ever since.  I no longer live in Little Rock, not even in the state.  When I retired I came back to my roots here in south Mississippi, but still maintain contact with my best friend, John in Little Rock.  Enough about that.  Most people are under the false assumption that larger companies can offer lower prices because of their volume of business---that may be true in the case of large retailers like WalMart, but does not hold true for local Home Improvement Companies.  If look around  Little Rock at the many ads of the "Big Boys" on TV, newspapers, and even billboards scattered across town, you will see these large companies spend thousands on their commercial ads.  Thousands they can only re-coup by charging high prices for their services.  Also these so-called "Big Boys" have an army of salesman who  work on commission only in most cases.  With Allen Construction there is no salesman commissions because there are no salesman.  The owner of this small Arkansas company which has been in business for over 30 years, John Allen, personally sees each and every person wishing to get a quote on windows, siding and other improvements.  And John watches over the job until it is complete unlike the owners of the large companies, who have too many jobs going at one time to keep close tabs on the work.  In closing you may wonder why I'm writing this article, that fair.  John is a friend and I have been retired for some 10 years now and find I have a great deal of time on my hands.  I'm a conservative political blogger who writes on current events, but in this case, as I have mentioned John Allen is a  friend.  In fact, I built his websites and maintain them.  Actually they cost him about $25 per month.  Wonder how much the big boys spent on having those fancy sites built and maintained?  At any rate this effort on my part, is just, in a small way, of thanking an old friend for all he has done for me over the years.   Ron R.

 

No comments: